What is Business Coaching?
Business coaching is a like a one-on-one, customized, master-level business education applied in real-time to you and your company.
- Reduce expenses and improve margins
- Adjust pricing strategies to increase profits
- Optimize back office operations and systems
- Identify your ideal customers and go after them
- Master time management issues
- Put the right people in the right roles
Why Use a Business Coach?
Most business owners start their own companies or organizations because they’re incredibly skilled in one area or industry—not because they’re knowledgeable about every single aspect of running a business. That’s where Inspire Results comes in. We can help you gain a new perspective on your business by making sure you understand every facet so you and your business will improve faster, your team will learn and grow together, and you’ll be able to enjoy your time doing what’s most important leading your business to success.
DID YOU KNOW?
Coaching produces an 83% information retention rate.
Who Needs a Business Coach?
- Are you struggling with running a successful company?
- Do you feel like you’re spending the majority of your time in the day-to-day tasks of your business?
- Are you exhausted because you’re constantly putting out fires?
- Do you lose sleep at night worrying about the different elements of your business and keeping it afloat?
- Is your team not performing and you’re left always wondering why?
Any business will benefit hiring a business coach. From the moment you bring Inspire Results in to help you, we get busy finding what is causing you pain as an owner, and keeping your business from reaching its potential. Oftentimes, the questions we ask provide the inside we need to help align business activities to your personal goals.
We get started assessing the greatest challenges and most pressing issues plaguing your business so you can see immediate improvement in your bottom line, your team’s efficiency and business’s future.
It’ll Cost You Nothing to Work With Us
You’ll recoup the annual amount you pay within the first 4-6 months. It’s quite a claim, we know – but our clients get a 300-700% return on their investment within the first year. Most do so in the first few months.
How Does Business Coaching Work?
- In-depth discussion of personal goals and alignment with business activities
- Analysis of business strengths, weaknesses, challenges and opportunities
- Creation of roadmap with top priorities outlined
- Action taken on most pressing issues to see immediate improvement
- Monthly meetings to analyze and implement new practices
- Strategic and meaningful business success
What I found was not only has this been helpful with helping me guide my company, but its’ been unlike any other experience I have had with an advisor or consultant. He started with my personal priorities and really made me dig into what is most important in my life. The company has had substantial growth over the last couple years.