Are you in prison?
That might seem like a strange question…but if you’re like many of the entrepreneurs, business owners, and corporate leaders I’ve worked with over the years, you probably have a sense that you’re trapped in your own company from time to time.
After all, if you…
- Work longer hours, but never feel like you’re getting ahead…
- Have to work more to make less…
- Worry that your competition is outperforming you — and that you can’t quite catch up…
- Spend more time dealing with business-related anger and frustration than celebrating success…
- Are looking for new ways to help you reach your goals…
- Need to new customers fast…
- Wish you could spend more time growing your business instead of dealing with staff issues…
…Then you’re a LOT like most of the business owners out there.
And I’d like to help you change that.
The late Stephen Covey says that all success is the result of “beginning with the end in mind” – having a clear vision of what you want before you begin, just like a building follows a blueprint.
Nine times out of ten, when I work with clients who’re struggling, who feel trapped, it’s because they’ve neglected to do this very important visioning work.
If you have a feeling of being imprisoned, I want you to do one very simple, yet very powerful, exercise.
Set aside about an hour where you’ll have no distractions. Many of my clients find that the early morning is a good time to do this. Sit down with a pen and paper. Then, write about your ideal life in the following areas:
Write it in present tense. Write it with as much detail as you can—as if it were the life you were already living. Let the energy from this exercise fill you with hope and expectation. Let it sink in.
Over the next few weeks, I’ll share some practical strategies here on the blog for how you can make it a reality. But for now, I want you to dream. All great companies started with a dream.
And when you’re ready to make your dream a reality, join me for just 1 day as I take you through our globally-proven planning formula. It’s a CAN’T-FAIL step to the best success your business will ever have.
At my Growth Plan Business Planning Workshop, I’ll give you a copy of Verne Harnish’s 1-Page Strategic Plan. We’ll complete yours and then break it down into your 12-month goals, 90-day plan, and weekly goals. This’ll give you line-of-sight from weekly tasks to your 10-30 year purpose… all on only 2 sheets of paper!
I’ve made it totally risk free for you by offering you a 100% money back guarantee.
In my 1-day Growth Plan Workshop (that’s with a hot lunch included) you’ll get:
- A clear picture of where you want your business to be in 10-30 years
- A 3-5 year plan, a 90-day plan, & a ready-to-implement weekly Action Plan to get you there
- Energy, vision, & focus
- Strategies to build your profits right away
- A network of like-minded business contacts
Growth Plan Workshop: June 27th 2014 at 9:00 — 4:00 pm (Continental breakfast at 8:30)
The Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, 8910 Hatfield Dr., Indianapolis 46231
Cost is $247 at the door, $187 in advance, and FREE for clients.