Test out your prospecting strategies, discuss your toughest cold calls, & ask real-world questions.
Discussions customized to your issues at our Sales Prospecting Workshop.
- Walk away with a detailed prospecting plan including…
- How to find the warmest leads
- # calls required p/day to meet sales goals
- How much time to wait between calls
- Where to focus your time for easier sales
- The right mix of customers to focus
- Determine how to rank customers A-B-C to prioritize calls.
- Discover how to manage less interested leads to minimize unproductive prospecting activities, build interest over time, and be there when they’re ready.
- Identify the right level of marketing, SEO, and email campaigns to drive leads to your sales team.
- Design a 3-year cycle for prospecting in order to build on your work year after year vs starting fresh each year.
- Set up a tracking program to aid your sales staff in the most efficient prospecting and make monitoring & adjusting easy for you to manage.
- Engage your salesperson or team to identify, qualify, develop & close more sales.
- Enable salespeople to engage prospects & interact in an honest, organized, & non-manipulative manner.
- Close more sales, more quickly, profitably, & consistently
Led by local Inspire Results Business Coach & Sales Expert, Natalie Menke
SALES PROSPECTING WORKSHOP
WHEN: February 18, 2021
TIME: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
WHERE: Holiday Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
251 Pennsylvania Parkway, Indianapolis, IN 46280